#walk15 is a free walking app available globally in 25 different languages. The app allows you to count your daily steps, create and participate in steps challenges, discover walking routes, get benefits and discounts for walking, grow virtual trees, and save CO2.
Statistic shows, that after downloading the app and joining the #walk15 walking community, the daily number of your steps increase by at least 30%!
The app is a fun tool to engage users and company teams on the topics of healthiness and sustainability. The solution aims to motivate people to change their daily habits and make the world a healthier, and, at the same time, more sustainable place.
#walk15 seeks to motivate users to:
• Move more. Steps challenges become a great tool to engage people to walk more.
• Reduce CO2 emission. It encourages to walk more and use cars less by allowing them to grow virtual trees.
• Plant steps forests. App offers a special functionality, which converts steps into trees that can later be planted.
• Educate about health and sustainability. Informational messages can be sent within the app.
• Choose sustainable and healthy products. Special healthy and sustainable offers can be found in the steps wallet.
The walking app is designed as a free motivational tool and offers users these types of functionalities:
• Pedometer. Allows you to track the number of steps – both daily and weekly. Also, you can set the steps goal that you seek to achieve every day.
• Steps challenges. You can participate in a public steps challenge, stay active and win special prizes. Also, you can create or participate in private steps challenges with your company, family, or friends.
• Steps wallet. Get benefits for staying active and sustainable! In the #walk15 steps wallet, you can exchange your steps for sustainable and healthy goods or discounts.
• Tracks and walking routes. If you need more inspiration to walk, the walking app offers you a number of various cognitive tracks and routes to discover. Each track has its points of interest supplemented with photos, an audio guide, augmented reality features, and text descriptions.
• Educational messages. While walking you will receive various tips and fun facts about sustainable and healthy living. It will motivate you to change your daily habits even more!
• Virtual trees. Are you interested to learn more about your personal CO2 footprint? While walking with the free walking app #walk15, you will be growing virtual trees which will illustrate how much CO2 you save by choosing to walk instead of driving.
Start your walking challenge now! #walk15 is a free walking app that has already been used by hundreds of thousands of users worldwide. Also, more than 1000 companies globally have already used the app as a solution for engaging their teams to stay active and more sustainable. Research shows that #walk15 steps challenges allow engaging companies' teams 40% more than other motivational systems used before!
The app was chosen as an effective solution for motivating people to walk more and change their habits in a more sustainable way by the national institutions of the highest level, such as the Presidency of the Republic of Lithuania, public institutions, global companies, and organizations, such as Turkish Airlines Euroleague and 7Days EuroCup.
Download the free walking app #walk15! Count steps, participate, and create steps challenges, discover walking routes and tracks, pay with steps, and get other benefits from walking.
This app integrates with the iOS Health application and allows you to receive the most accurate data.