Study faster, easier, and on the go with all the tools you need to succeed! Offline, at work, or in the bath - take EZ Prep’s Study App wherever you want and ace your NREMT exam with confidence.
EZ Prep's EMT Study App is the most engaging way to study for the National Registry of Emergency Medical Technicians. Learn with personalized practice questions, study goals, and comprehensive explanations that directly align with the 2023 NREMT® guidelines.
The National Registry test plan changed on September 1, 2010. The new test plan now covers five topic areas: Airway, Ventilation and Oxygenation; Trauma; Cardiology; Medical, and Operations. This plan applies to all national EMS certification levels. We also include a Special Populations category to allow you to focus on pediatric and pregnancy-related materials, 15% of the exam.
Four tests in one! Built with adaptive questions that allow you to study for 4 different exams at once. Study for the NREMT EMR, NREMT EMT, NREMT AEMT, and NREMT Paramedic exams using practice questions, exam simulators, and specialized categories.
Our PASS GUARANTEE: We're so confident in our material that we offer a 100% money-back guarantee if you don't pass your exam. Plus we give you a free subscription until you do. (See our terms and conditions for all requirements and conditions to claim the guarantee).
Reduce your study time by up to 96% compared to traditional methods*. We promise the fastest way to study for the NREMT exams, guaranteed! Unlike other study apps like Pocket Prep, Study Buddy, or most other EMT study Apps, EZ Prep creates personalized learning plans with dynamic questions that become progressively harder as you study. EZ Prep's EMT Study App allows you to study stress-free to fit your preferred learning methods.
• Personalized onboarding to set daily goals, question difficulties, and score benchmarks
• Streaks and achievements for completing your daily goals
• Instant feedback with comprehensive explanations so you can learn as you go
• Timed-exam simulator to perfect and master your time management skills
• Passing score and quiz statistics to monitor your progress
Try it risk free today! We provided a limited free version so you can get a feel for the app before deciding to upgrade.
EZ Prep's NREMT Study App is based on the 2014 Practice Analysis, the current National EMS Certification Examinations cover five content areas:
Airway, Respiration & Ventilation
Cardiology & Resuscitation
FAQ: What education can I use for remedial training?
The remedial training requirement can be satisfied through three different options:
1. NCCP 20 hours of continuing education: Completion of the EMT 20-hour National Competency Component from the NCCP model
2. Traditional Refresher Course: Completion of a State or CAPCE (F1, F2, F5) approved 24-hour EMT refresher course
3. Continuing education: The 20 or 24-hour requirements can be met with any state approved education program, including but not limited to community colleges, vocational schools, local EMS agencies, or online education providers.
Contact us at: [email protected]