Kick-start your fitness journey with CN Fitness . Together with Terrel v Keith, you'll have the best combination of nutrition & exercises available on a single app.
With CN Fitness , you can begin your fitness journey in no time. Get a fully personalized workout and meal plan tailored to your fitness goals. Progress tracking gets easier when you log your daily workout, record meals, update your check-ins and connect your fitness band & health kit, and get real-time updates via advanced analytical tools. Everything that contributes to your fitness goals gets captured in one place. To top it all, use the inbuilt 1-1 chat feature to have all your queries addressed on the go.
You deserve to be the best. That’s why CN Fitness have packed so many features in a single app to help you achieve your fitness goals.
Start your journey today!
Features that will help you achieve your fitness goals include:
* Personalized Workout Plan: Get a fully personalized fitness plan tailored to your goals, whether it is to gain weight, lose weight, gain muscles, or simply wish to work on your general fitness.
* Nutrition, Hydration & Habits: Access meal plans assigned by your coach and log your food intake to keep a close track of your calorie intake and macros. You can also track your hydration, steps and calories burnt on the app.
* Instant messaging & video calls - Message your coach in real-time and schedule video sessions directly from the app. Stay connected with your coach to improve compliance and get better results.
* Check-ins: Gain complete insight into your overall performance with easy check-ins and real-time updates.
* Progress: Stay on top of your progress with powerful analytics.
* Wearable integration: Get the bigger picture of your progress by connecting your fitness band & health kit thereby enabling real-time updates.
Note regarding Apple Health:
The app integrates with Apple Health to show your daily activity - distance, steps, active energy, and flights to help you better achieve your goals.
App also uses Apple Health to track energy burned and heart rate during a workout session, if an Apple Watch is used.
Workout metrics are shared with the coach to better design your workout schedule.
Users should seek a doctor’s advice before using this app and making any medical decisions.