The Virtual Marshal app is auto timing app that is free to download and use by participants in sports events.
For participants Virtual Marshal ensure snag free time stamping while they concentrate on the event route and navigation. Multiple map tools are at hand to help navigate using familiar map background on screen. Users also get information of nearby events that could interest them.
For event organisers Virtual Marshal is a substitute for deploying physical marshals to note time of passage along the route. Virtual Marshal is quick and convenient to setup and deploy. Virtual Marshal retains accuracy of time stamping at all checkpoints set up at along the route. Easy and intuitive web based setup for events on sign up with www.virtualmarshal.com
Use case scenarios are car or bike rally, trail driving, treasure hunts, cross country cycling, sailing regatta, hiking, trail blazing, clue hunts etc. Any activity that needs series of timing checkpoints from start to finish.
* Timing accuracy with +/- 1 second
* Requires data connectivity at start and finish only
* Multiple events sign-up
* Navigation to start point
* Popup checkpoint notifications
* Live location map with map layers and distance tools
* Results recall
* Multiple languages - English, Español, Deutsche, Français, عربى, Pусский, 日本語
* Overspeed logging
* Team details from one to four people
More and organisers sign up at www.virtualmarshal.com