Experience a life-transforming awakening of the peace, joy, and wisdom of the soul through the teachings of Paramahansa Yogananda, author of the spiritual classic Autobiography of a Yogi.
The SRF/YSS app is for everyone—whether you are brand new to the teachings of Paramahansa Yogananda or have been immersing yourself in this great teacher’s wisdom for decades. It is also for anyone who wants to learn more about meditation, the science of Kriya Yoga, and practical ways to live a spiritually balanced life.
- Guided Meditations on Peace, Living Fearlessly, God as Light, Expansion of Consciousness, and more — with customizable meditation times from 15 to 45 minutes
- Free access to live online meditations
- SRF/YSS News and Event Information
For those who are students of the SRF/YSS Lessons, the app includes the digital versions of your Lessons along with a rich variety of multimedia content to help you apply the SRF/YSS Kriya Yoga teachings in your daily life.
- Audio recordings of Paramahansa Yogananda
- Guided meditations and visualizations led by SRF/YSS monastics
- Classes on the SRF/YSS meditation techniques
- Step-by-step video instruction in the SRF/YSS Energization Exercises
If you are an SRF or YSS Lessons student, please use your verified account information to access the Lessons in the app.
Self-Realization Fellowship and Yogoda Satsanga Society of India are an invitation to the spiritual seeker to journey together on a life-transforming discovery of the soul. This journey embraces the “how-to-live” teachings of Paramahansa Yogananda, which embody the highest techniques for realizing who we truly are and show how to bring lasting peace, joy, and love into our lives and into the world. The goal of SRF and YSS is to offer not just a course of philosophical study, but the actual transmission of sacred knowledge through the living words of one of the great spiritual masters of the modern era.
Yogoda Satsanga Society of India was founded in 1917 by Paramahansa Yogananda. Self-Realization Fellowship was founded by Paramahansa Yogananda in 1920, to spread the teachings of Kriya Yoga worldwide.