CLEAN BEAUTY is developed by a team of scientists led by a Doctor of Pharmacy and Cosmetology. Controversial ingredients and allergens are established on the basis of the most recent international scientific bibliography.
CLEAN BEAUTY is the only mobile application that allows you to identify controversial ingredients, allergens, ingredients banned in Europe in ALL beauty and hygiene products (including make-up, nail polish, hair dyes ...), thanks to a simple photograph of the list of ingredients available on the product packaging or on e-commerce websites.
CLEAN BEAUTY is the only application capable of analysing all types of beauty and hygiene products anywhere in the world. The analysis of CLEAN BEAUTY is independent of a possible barcode which does not always refer to the correct composition of the product.
CLEAN BEAUTY identifies the ingredients prohibited in all or certain categories of products by the European Cosmetic Regulation.
CLEAN BEAUTY identifies controversial ingredients::
- CMR ingredients (carcinogenic, mutagenic and toxic to reproduction)
- Ingredients suspected to be endocrine disruptors
- Ingredients suspected of various toxicities
- Irritating, allergenic or comedogenic agents
- Labelled allergens of the European Cosmetic Regulation n° 1223/2009 annex III (substances subject to restrictions).