Due to the difficult economic situation in the city, the crime rate is growing exponentially. The mafia came out of hiding and organized a mass prison break. The federal government decided to create a team of top city officials to help the police catch criminals and evacuate civilians.
The transition to martial law in the city ...
Activating evacuation protocols...
Join the task force and help bring civilians to safety before chaos takes over the entire city.
Time is short! We urgently need to remove the remnants of the innocent population from the city! But how to distinguish them from criminals?
Use the buttons in the lower right corner to perform various actions with the townspeople in the crowd:
- reconnaissance to find out what kind of townspeople are in front of you
- evacuation to move civilians to a safe place
- neutralization to disperse the crowd
- arrest to catch criminals and put them in a paddy wagon *
- crowd control to swap two townspeople in a crowd
But be careful: any (well, almost) action has its consequences, which will disappear only the next day!
* At the end of the day, criminals are taken to the pre-trial detention cell, where they stay for another day. Criminals in a paddy wagon sit quietly and do not cause chaos in the city, while bandits in a pre-trial detention cell can (and will) spread crime.