Are you ready to heal your relationship with food after years of dieting?
MEAL is your source to mindful eating (i.e. intuitive eating), the most sustainable approach to nutrition and weight loss. Mindful eating is the key to living in the moment so you can enjoy the eating experience and, as a result, enjoy life more.
Curated by licensed dietitians and Cognitive Behavioural therapists (CBT), MEAL not only breaks down nutrition in a digestible way but also guides you to release any emotional blockages you have surrounding food, so you understand the what, where, how, and why of what you eat.
While it’s a long-term solution that can’t be taught overnight, you’ll start building awareness and mindfulness skills from day one. Step by step, you’ll learn to:
- listen to your body’s hunger cues
- eat when you’re hungry and stop when you’re satiated
- enjoy all foods, guilt-free
- appreciate the taste of healthful foods
- understand how to build a balanced plate
- address emotional and binge eating
- love and care for the body you’re in
- connect with like-minded women
- achieve food freedom
- live a sustainable life!
Join the community of contemporary women taking back control of their eating habits today!