SkoolGo – The most advanced School Management System in the world that cater all operations needed by the modern Schools.
Our solution is best in class for digitizing academic institutions to survive in the digital era with an innumerable benefits for Parents, Students, teachers as well as School management.
SkoolGo is available in both: Mobile App and Web Portal.
By using our app, you can:
- Switch between different languages with one click – English, Arabic and more languages to come…
- Remote learning: School can shift to online learning due to circumstances beyond their control (Live Video and audio sessions, recorded class sessions, Online Study material, Group chatting, email, discussion boards, Online assessments, Online activities submission and marking).
- Single Parent login for more child.
- Multiple communication channels between Schools and Parents.
- Student Online Admission: Parents can register their child and pay the fees online.
- Automatic and manual assigning students to sections.
- Digital Student & Employee ID Card.
- Students & Teachers Timetable.
- School books: Parent can buy and access books online.
- Tracking staff and student attendance.
- Student Evaluation, Progress Report, Report Card.
- Tracking School Buses.
- School Communications and Announcements.
- School Calendar (Academic days and events).
- Examinations Scheduling.
- Visitor Management and Student Pick early requests.
- Student Behavior.
- Online School Clinic.
- School Canteen and online ordering.
- School Library.
- School Gallery: Parents can view, do comments and likes images.
- Fixed Assets and Stationery Management.
- Human Resources (HR) and employee self-portal.
- Online Recruitments and screening profiles.
- Full Finance Module and fees collections.
- Feedback and Survey.
- Comprehensive Reporting module.
- System Security and user privileges.
- Schools will have comprehensive audit logs to maintain a strong security posture. Any operation performed by users is recorded with all its details, for example "who" did an activity "what", "how" and "when".