Sometimes we want to save short text clips, and a common way to do this is to open the Notes app, create, paste, and then save. Trying to find a saved record can also be tedious.
Clip Jar simplifies this process with a few clicks. It also offers the ability to select parts of the text to share.
- Save all your text clips in one place
- Copy and share the saved clip to other apps
- Split the clip into words and select to copy parts of the content
- Search by words or first letters
- Automatically read pasteboard and quickly save clips
- Filter the clip you want by color and type
- Adding more relevant information to clips