FTP Mounter lets you mount FTP and SFTP servers as local drives.
Mount FTP/SFTP servers and open/edit/manage the remote files/directories directly!
• Mount FTP/SFTP servers as local drives
• Navigate/browse the directories in Finder
• Preview/open/edit the remote files as if they are local
• You can also mount the FTP/SFTP servers in read-only mode
Q: What's the difference between FTP Mounter Lite and the FTP Mounter full version?
A: FTP Mounter Lite supports one FTP/SFTP drive at a time, but the FTP Mounter full version supports unlimited FTP/SFTP drives.
Q: How to mount an FTP/SFTP server?
A: Please follow these steps to mount an FTP/SFTP server:
1. Go to "FTP Mounter Preferences -> FTP/SFTP Drives"
2. Add an FTP/SFTP drive
3. Right click on the FTP/SFTP server in the list and select "Mount Drive"
4. You can also mount/unmount the FTP/SFTP drives via the FTP Mounter menu bar icon
Feedbacks are welcome: