kxxMagic converts early Kodak digital images - images with .k25 or .kdc extensions - into JPEG, TIFF, EXR or DNG files. Conversion is at full resolution, with correct color handling, and demosaicing algorithms specifically designed for these images.
kxxMagic is the only application available for current versions of macOS that will convert .k25 and .kdc images with 100% color accuracy, just as when they were photographed.
• macOS Monterey and Retina display compatible.
• Native Apple Silicon support for blistering speed on new-generation Apple Macs
• No ugly artifacts. Other conversion programs don't correctly handle the sub-sampled chroma in these files. kxxMagic does.
• Adaptive interpolation - conventional interpolation can result in unsightly artifacts in your images; kxxMagic's adaptive interpolation avoids this.
• Output to JPEG, TIFF, EXR or DNG. kxxMagic converts to your choice of output format, even archival level DNG files. And of course, properly color managed, so you get exactly the right color rendition when you view converted files in other applications.
• Converts any .k25 or .kdc image. kxxMagic handles all images at maximum resolution, even compressed files that other conversion program can't convert.