SunApp, shows the sun position at any time through Augmented Reality Live View and on 2D map view.
"Facts that give you more hours in the sun."
SunApp standard functions and key features
- shows today's sun path in the sky
- shows the sun path on the shortest day (Dec.21'th) and longest day (Jun. 21'th) of the year
- shows the sunrise and sunset for today
- choose language
- get acces to PREMIUM functionality via In App Purchase
Via in app purchase you can get access to valuable PREMIUM functionality in SunApp.
PREMIUM FUNCTIONALITY INCLUDES:
- shows the sun path on the sky on any date throughout the year
- shows the sunrise and sunset for any day
Augmented Reality view:
- point at the screen and SunApp will show the date and time, the sun will be in that position
- shows how much sun light, in hours or sun energy (kWh/m2), you can get in your position during the year
- mask out obstructions to the sun and find out how many sun hours or sun energy (kWh/m2) that will be hidden behind the obstruction during the year
- Save AR view as picture or video recording for later use.
- Analemma, shows the sun's path at a certain time of day all year round
2D map view:
- Search by address or place to view the sun's position at any time
SunApp is perfect for
- Real Estate Buyers – for finding the sun exposure of properties you are considering
- Gardeners – designing gardens and for finding optimal planting locations for current and seasonal solar exposure
- Architects – for getting a feel for the spatial variability of the solar angle throughout the year
- Photographers – planning for optimal light conditions
- Campers – to find shadowed areas, even when sun is hidden by clouds or walls
- Sun lovers – find the perfect sunbed location
- Solar Industry (PV) Professionals – optimizing solar panel installation
- Awning lit installation
- Solar site surveys
SunApp offers an auto-renewing monthly subscription or an auto-renewing yearly subscription to provide you with unlimited access to the SunApp Premium features while you maintain an active subscription.
Payment will be charged to your Apple ID account at the confirmation of purchase. The subscription automatically renews unless it is cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. You can manage and cancel your subscriptions by going to your App Store account settings after purchase.
* The compass accuracy depends on having an undistorted magnetic field around your device. If you use it close to metallic objects or electrical equipment, directional accuracy may be impaired. This can happen if you keep your device in a metallic casing. It can however be recalibrated quite easily.