CII is a non-government, not-for-profit, industry-led and industry-managed organization, playing a proactive role in India's development process. Founded in 1895, India's premier business association has over 8,300 members, from the private as well as public sectors, including SMEs and MNCs, and an indirect membership of over 200,000 enterprises from around 250 national and regional sectoral industry bodies.
With 66 offices, including 9 Centres of Excellence, in India, and 9 overseas offices in Australia, Bahrain, China, Egypt, France, Germany, Singapore, UK, and USA, as well as institutional partnerships with 344 counterpart organizations in 129 countries, CII serves as a reference point for Indian industry and the international business community.
Now access CII business information and intelligence services in the CII app.
You can access these services through CII app
• Access business opportunities from 150+ countries on 75 sectors
• Network with CII members through Directory of CII Members
• Publish your business details to a large user base
• Access thousands of CII research reports and publications
• Find latest Government notifications and policy updates
• View list of CII events and manage your event participation
You can register by downloading CII app and setup your account.
Some features in this app are available to only CII members and paid subscribers of MyCII.