Passepartout is a smart OpenVPN client perfectly integrated with the macOS platform. Passepartout is the only app you need for both well-known OpenVPN providers and your personal OpenVPN servers.
With Trusted Networks and on-demand mode, Passepartout unlocks the very best of using a VPN on macOS.
Passepartout does not engage any unrequested background activity other than the VPN tunnel, thus being also friendlier to firewalls.
Passepartout is open source: https://github.com/passepartoutvpn
USE WITH MULTIPLE PROVIDERS
Passepartout offers presets for major VPN providers:
- Child Safe VPN
- Private Internet Access
EASY TO USE
- Incredible ease of use, with native look & feel.
- Handle your profiles in one single place.
- Import .ovpn configuration files.
- Fine-tune encryption without tweaking any configuration file.
- Override network settings in a snap (default gateway, DNS, proxy, MTU).
- Trust wired or Wi-Fi networks to fine-grain your connectivity.
- On-demand acts as kill switch by enabling the VPN whenever there is network activity.
- Full transparency on what servers you're connecting to.
- Pick pre-resolved endpoints when DNS is problematic.
- No web services, ads or any undesired bloat besides the VPN itself.
Passepartout is a non-official client and is in no way affiliated with OpenVPN Inc.
© 2002-2018 OpenVPN Inc. - OpenVPN is a registered trademark of OpenVPN Inc.