Getcontact is a great "Spam Blocking" and "Caller Identification" app for you. Getcontact filters disturbing calls and allows only the people you prefer to communicate with you.
- You can identify the calls you receive from numbers that are not registered in your Contacts
- Getcontact alerts instantly if you get an unwanted call. So that you get real-time protection from robocalls, telemarketers and scam calls.
- CALL BLOCKING
Get Protected from unwanted calls.
Blocking unwanted calls and reporting these calls, you can help to protect millions of people using other Getcontact applications. Getcontact gets its power from its users. You can be protected automatically by activating "Spam Protection" from unwanted calls.
- CALLER IDENTIFICATION
You can automatically identify the identity of the person who called you, even if they are not registered in your contacts.
Things you should know:
• Getcontact application needs internet connection.
• You need to verify your membership with a phone number that you own.
Discover Getcontact Premium:
• Unlock search limit restrictions.
• Enjoy an Ad-free Getcontact experience.
• Accredit your profile with our Premium Badge as a trusted Getcontact profile.
• Feed your curiosity and reveal how your contact information is being searched… Receive comprehensive reports…
30 days free trial! If you like Getcontact Premium trial, you do not have to do anything. Your subscription will be continued automatically as long as you want to subscribe.
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
You can cancel your subscription by entering the following address: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039
Our Community and Latest News
- Feedback: [email protected]
- Support: https://www.getcontactsupport.com/
Transparency, Policies and Conditions:
• Terms of Service: https://getcontact.com/terms