Just like any super hero who wants to improve their powers, this App helps children to focus on practicing the skills below, so they can be in control of applying them at school and at home.
Unlock your child's internal 'super powers' to better deal with ADHD. Specifically this app aims to boost your child's:
This App was developed in response to a request from a US charity that helps under privileged children who suffer from ADHD. As part of our social good aspirations, we have provided this App to the charity for free. For further information, see:
Our life enhancing technology was built thanks to awards granted to ZenZone by the UK Government (via the London Development Agency) and the European Commission (via the European Regional Development Fund).
This allowed us to work with the world's leading technologists, neuroscientists and psychologists, in particular Professor Anthony Steed, Dr David Oakley and Dr Val Walters (UCL University, London) & Professor Mick Grierson (Goldsmiths University, London) to create a paradigm shift in how technology can help the masses.
Features of ZenZone include:
* Real time measurement and instant visual feedback of your state of mind
* Media clips selected and delivered based on your attention and meditation levels
* Personal results score to track how well you do in each session
* Exportable session data for off-line analysis
1) For full functionality, this app requires a brainwave headset sensor to be purchased separately. We use the sensor data in real time to personalize your experience. It is still possible to use the app without buying a headset sensor and users who choose to proceed in this way have reported considerable benefits. If you are unsure about purchasing a headset, try the app first and see if you feel you gained benefit. You can always add the headset sensor afterwards to access the app's full functionality!