No habit-tracking, or time-tracking app is as robust as this, and no journaling tool does as much either.
Grow offers an easy way for people to journal for those who have always wanted to, but never got around to it, and it is a great way for those who are already journaling to keep doing it, but with some new visual, and AI-assisted flare.
It's as easy as sending a text message.
When they say it's about the process, not the path, here is a way to light up all those days in between when something is started, and something was achieved. We want to help bring to life all those day-to-day details that get forgotten once the final result is in.
So, ultimately Grow is a personal journal to help improve dialogues with yourself.
Journaling benefits include reduced stress, increased self-awareness, and improved communication skills. As technologists, this is where we want to help, and as people building with language models since 2017 this has been our target: improved dialogues with oneself and with others.
1. Track your time
2. Track your activities, projects, habits
3. Get helpful text highlights
4. Create new categories as you go
5. No location tracking-- you call it what it is! (Privacy First)
6. Download your entries, and delete your account at any time.
1. We don't read your data.
2. We don't share or sell your data with 3rd parties.
3. We don't use your entries to train ml models.
4. Your entries can be downloaded through the app after entering a password.
5. All entries have client-side encryption.
Stay tuned! Cool new features are always being added!
Our business is not with advertisers, it is with you.
So nothing about this app is optimized for clicks, or designed for specific information gathering to appease some kind of advertising authority.
Note about privacy:
We store your data in the cloud because we think it makes the information easily accessible and transferrable to any device you want to access your account from--like Google Drive. This data is in a vault and goes untouched, and unread by us, but because it is stored off your device, we have to say this information is collected.
There is an option you never have to make within the app to submit your entry to annotators so the company can improve its machine learning services.
1. The annotator does not see the name of the person they are annotating.
2. You, the user, get to see the name of the person at the organization who annotated your entry and how much time they spent making the annotation.
3. Annotations are presented in a random order to annotators. Only by chance might your entries appear back to back.
We continue to develop this.