Alias is a team game which is aimed on explaining the words to the member of the same team without using the exact word. Every round the members of the team take turns in explaining the words. The game lasts until one of the teams scores certain points.
So the main rules of the game are:
– You're not allowed to use any parts of the word when you are explaining, not even a word that is partly the same;
– You are not allowed to show or tell any of the letters from the word;
– You can use synonyms or opposites;
– If you have to guess a compound you can divide it into separate words. Once the guesser gets half of the compound right, the explainer may use it to explain the rest of it;
– Divide into teams by two players;
– And the main rule is tolerance. Respect all players of the game