Store your Photos, Videos, Notes, Files and App Links behind FaceID/TouchID protection!
• Change Locker’s app icon to a calculator or timer!
• Set up FaceID, TouchID, or PIN protection to access your Locker!
• Store any type of file!
• Photos & Videos: Store photos and videos in your Locker rather than your Photos library
• Notes: Write private notes directly inside the Locker app!
• Files: Store any file inside your Locker where only YOU can access!
• App links: Add app links to Locker, so you can remove them from your home screen while still easily accessing them. NOTE: Apps cannot be removed from your device's "App Library", so there is no way to completely password-protect an app.
Note: You will not be able to access your Locker if you choose not to set up FaceID / TouchID and you forget your PIN. We are not responsible for lost files and we cannot remove information or apps from other areas of your device. If app is deleted, or device is lost/broken, you files will not be recoverable except if you have a previous backup of your device. Files are only stored on your device, are never stored on our servers and are not accessible by Locker developers.
This app includes an optional auto-renewable subscription (Premium Pass): Premium Pass beings with a free trial period, then an auto-renewable monthly subscription when trial ends. Payment will be charged to your Apple account at confirmation of purchase and will automatically renew (at the duration/price selected) unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hrs before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Current subscription may not be cancelled during the active subscription period; however, you can manage your subscription and/or turn off auto-renewal by visiting your Apple Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of the free initial period will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.