The Delaware Tech Emergency app provides assistance to anyone in distress. Click the red ‘Alert’ button and you can get in touch with the appropriate responder for your urgent situation.
• Call 911 for an emergency.
• Call or text campus public safety during campus hours for many issues including an escort to your car, a jumpstart, or keys locked in your car.
• Text your alert contacts to notify your loved ones that you are in an emergency situation. If you have the “Track Me” function enabled, your loved ones can track you using the “Track User” feature within their Delaware Tech Emergency app.
• Set your preferences to automatically share your selected medical information with texts and help responders provide you the correct treatment.
• ‘Emergency Places’ quickly shows you the contact information and directions for the nearest hospitals and police stations.