The purpose of Muzz is to help audio technicians, beginners and experts, to analyze any audio signal and to understand the characteristics of the spectrum fundamental, harmonics, feedback, etc. This is achieved by providing a set of 21 different spectrum analyzers to visualize audio data. For in-depth theoretical information on each spectrum graph you pick, just click on the info icon.
The Muzz spectrum analyzer is up to any challenge. Whether simple outdoor or indoor frequency monitoring, we got it!
- Load any type of audio file and visualize the audio spectrum easily.
- Run live audio mode from the device microphone.
- Toggle options to visualize each graph.
- Dark and light mode (iPad)
- Visual gain and treble enhancing the display per need (iPad).
- Peak enhancer to display spectral lines, mostly the harmonic of musical notes and reduces display of noise such as percussive effects (iPad)
We have you covered with 21 different spectrum graph types for your audio analysis:
* Bars Extended
* Bars Short
* Line Spectrum
* Music Spectrum
* Linear OAS
* Overlapped Octaves
* Octave Aligned Spectrum
* Elliptical OAS
* Spiral OAS
* Harmonic Alignment
* TriOct Spectrum
* Overlapped Harmonics
* Rainbow Spectrum
* Rainbow OAS
* Rainbow Ellipse
* Spinning Ellipse
* Out of the Rabbit Hole
* Down the Rabbit Hole
Please feel free to contact us by email: [email protected]
for any question, bugs you find or any thought you got how to improve Muzz.
Thanks and Enjoy!