It's time to learn interactive chess courses with activity-based solving! Our courses have hundreds of activities from various learning levels. The different types of interactive activities help you digest the information easily.
1) Explanation Activity: This will teach you a concept in a concise way.
2) Capture Activity: The most fun and engaging way to learn piece movements and captures.
3) Puzzle Activity: Solve interesting puzzles and tactics from a given position.
4) MCQ Activity: Test your knowledge with quiz-based multiple-choice questions.
5) Play with Computer: Train your skills by practicing must-know positions with the computer.