A social ski tracker with stats, maps, friend locator, lift wait times, public and private leaderboards and more.
As a ski & snowboard tracker:
• Track your stats by season, including vertical, days, top speed, most frequented lifts and resorts
• View detailed run by run stats
• View speed and elevation charts
• Export your data to GPX
As a convenience tool while recording your day on the mountain:
• See where your friends are
• Share your location with friends (if desired)
• View nearby lifts and their details (over 2000 resorts mapped)
• View lift traffic (see below)
As a social network:
• Share your days on the mountain with friends and follow their sessions as well
• Only established friends can see your sessions
• We Ski is available on multiple smartphone platforms, enabling you to connect with more friends
As a modern iPhone app:
• Securely sign in with via Email, Google, Apple or Facebook; no need to remember another password
• Your data automatically follows you from device to device
• Activity recorder works even when no cell service is available
• Automatically de-powers GPS and stops recording when battery level drops below 15%
Lift Traffic is displayed by color-coding the lifts near you according to Wait Time, with a color scale from green (less than 2 minutes wait) to red (more than 8 minutes wait). Wait times are crowdsourced by other We Ski users in your vicinity.
There is also the option to color code the lifts by 'Net Speed,' which is speed 'net of wait time.' Sometimes a slow chair with a short line can get you up the mountain faster than a fast chair with a long line. The Net Speed view helps you choose.