Drylab Set Report complements traditional set and camera reports on paper for professional digital movie and TV drama productions. User-friendly and powerful metadata capturing and management ensure consistency and quality throughout the production process. We’ve built it in collaboration with International Script Supervisors, but it’s also very suitable for other Heads of Departments, including Costume, MakeUp, VFX, Camera etc., where our unique data model can merge all inputs to one database.
One of the things we realized when working with experienced Script Supervisors, is how some of the job is still very convenient to do on paper. Therefore, we haven't digitized script lines and other stuff you prefer to keep in a binder, but instead focused on making a compact digital assistant you can use on both your iPad and iPhone.
* Logical and automatic numbering of days, shots and takes
* Integrated stopwatch to time takes, mark where the action starts, and connect clips to metadata
* Automatic file naming for RED, Canon, Sony and ARRI cameras (short and long)
* Filters, reel, clip number, file name, T-stop
* GPS positioning
* Take pictures on-set or bring in from iPhoto for reference
* Production data accessible by day, shot and take
* Extensive database of lenses and filters (and add your own)
* Tags library (and add your own)
* Circle takes, add grading notes, colour temperature, ISO speed, audio
* Silverstack integration, for direct, instant reporting
* Intuitive reporting: review, print and share using email, AirDrop or any sharing method offered by iPadOS/iOS
* And maybe your favorite feature: Customize your workspace, and choose exactly the fields you want