Train, practice & analyze your Judging Skills
How does it feel to be in the judge's seat in a competition?
Experience this yourself with the ThreeFold Training App provided by and8.dance.
This ThreeFold Training App offers several opportunities
1. Practice your knowledge and judging skills in real competitions as a spectator.
2. Practice by watching recorded videos of battles and vote your own decisions.
3. Practice session as a group and comparing, discussing and exchanging thoughts by analyzing the votes.
4. This App can also be used to judge competitions as a Judge.
# ThreeFold Interface
Every decision is saved locally on your device.
You can share all saved decisions by the push of a button.
The **ThreeFold Value Interface** is based on direct comparison.
3 faders represent different evaluation criteria.
The evaluation usually takes place after each round. At least one fader must be moved.
Evaluation domains of the faders is determined as follows:
Physical Quality - Body - "What and Where?"
• Technique: Athleticism, Body Control, Dynamics, Spatial Control
• Variety: Vocabulary, Variation
Artistic Quality - Mind - "How and Who?"
• Creativity: Progression from the Foundation, Response, Improvisation
• Personality: Stage Presence, Character
Interpretive Quality - Soul - "Why and When?"
• Performance: Composition, Impact, Authenticity
• Musicality: Coherence, Texture, Rhythm