Do you really want to get a passing score on the DKT on your very first try?
You will advance more quickly than with any other conventional approach if you use this application since you will be able to take examinations anywhere and whenever you choose, whether you are at the bus station, in a bar, in the classroom, or at your place of employment.
Put your knowledge to the test by practising different subjects. The question bank for the DKT exam is broken up into ten different sections. The following classifications are included in this version:
- Background Information - Intoxicating beverages and illicit narcotics
- The effects of fatigue and taking precautions when driving
- Crosswalks - Negligent driving - Traffic lights and lanes - Intersections - Seat belts and handles - Speed restrictions - Pedestrians - Neglect of driving - Intersections
Our practise exams are based on the official examination, so they are realistic in the same way that the actual test is.
- In the event that you make a mistake, the application will immediately inform you whether or not your response is incorrect and the reason for this. Learn from your mistakes and always remember the correct answers.
- We will always give you brand new questions: In order to help you maintain your concentration during the practise exam, we will always give you brand new questions.
- You may personalise the practise exam by selecting which questions to include and determining the total number of questions you wish to go through.