Farkle is a dice game that is the same or similar to Zilch, Zonk, Hot Dice, Greed, and 10000 Dice Game. Sometimes it is also spelled as Farkel.
The aim of the Farkle (Zonk) game is to roll the dice and accumulate 10000 points.
The Farkle gameplay is as follows:
1. At the beginning of each turn the dice are rolled.
2. After each roll, one of the scoring dice must be locked.
3. The player can then either end their turn or bank the accumulated score so far or they can continue rolling the remaining dice.
4. If the player gets a score on all six dice, it is called a "hot dice" after which the player continues with a new roll on six dice which is added to the accumulated score. And there is no limit to "hot dice".
5. If however, none of the rolled dice has a dice score the player gets a Farkle and loses all the points in that turn. Getting too greedy might be dangerous sometimes.
You can play our Farkle in three modes - Single Player, Versus Computer, or Versus Another Player. The game also includes a guide to help you with the rules of Farkle.
The game is very similar to the classic 10000 dice game (in which the game ends at 10000 points. We hope you like the game and share it with your friends too. Download now and enjoy a classic game of Farkle.