Do you seriously want to be successful on the very first try of the DKT Australia Learner's Test? In order to get your driving licence in Australia, you will first need to take and pass the DKT test.
Because you will be able to practise and prepare for the Driver Knowledge Test (DKT), which is also referred to as the Learner's Test, using this application will allow you to advance more quickly than using any other traditional method. The questions on the test were derived from the official DKT manual and are the same ones that are asked in the actual DKT Test Australia.
This is the best app for you to use if you are looking for a handbook, booklet, manual, or practise material for the DKT Australia test.
Put your knowledge to the test by practising different topics. The question bank for the Australian DKT is broken up into ten different sections. The following categories are included in this completely free version:
- General Knowledge
- Alcohol and drugs
- Traffic lights
- Fatigue and defensive driving
- Traffic lights and lanes
- Neglect of driving
- Seat belts and handles
- Speed limits
Functions of the application:
- 370 questions to practise.
- Our practise tests are based on the official Driver Knowledge test, which means that they are as realistic as the actual test.
- We will always give you brand new questions: In order to help you maintain your concentration throughout the practise test, we will always give you brand new questions.
- Questions taken directly from the the official Learner's test.
- Calculation of scores in accordance with the official DKT Learner's Test for the Australia.