MEX is Australia’s #1 CMMS designed by maintenance engineers to streamline maintenance practices, reduce downtime and increase profits.
Used across a variety of industries, in countries all over the world. MEX gives you a tool that not only manages your whole maintenance operation, it gives you the ability to make informed decisions around working with expensive equipment.
Coupled with the MEX Mobile app, MEX takes away all the hassles and shortcomings associated with archaic paper-based systems. Creating an entirely paperless maintenance environment that lets you concentrate on doing the job at hand.
No Network! No Problems! Simply Sync & Go!
You don’t need you to be on a network in order to get the job done. With a brand-new Sync and Go functionality, download the data you need onto your device and go about your business. Set the syncing options to be automatic or manual and when you are back within network range, all data is updated.
The MEX Mobile App is so easy to navigate through and the details forms give you more information than ever before. Barcoding has never been easier, with the ability to Scan and Locate Assets and Catalogue items added to all listings. Going a step further, NFC reading capabilities make the app more robust than ever before. Coupled with a new Document Management option for Work Orders and Drawings, download the files you need to take to your job site.
Features of the MEX Mobile App:
• Asset Register - One central location to create and store all your asset information including: details, work orders, history, readings, etc.
• Work Orders – Manage your work in the field, access and edit Work Orders, add images and documents, log trade times, add purchase orders, issue parts through barcode scanning
• History – Access the full maintenance history of all work carried out on your assets
• Readings – Instantly enter new readings and also process existing readings
• Drawings – Access to view, add and delete Drawings and Documents
• Reports & KPI’s – Generate reports or view Dashboard KPI’s at the tap of a button. All System reports can now be generated on the fly, even when you are out of network range
• Requests – Submit job requests from the palm of your hand. Users can also edit, approve, cancel and create new Work Orders from Requests
• Stores* - The MEX Mobile app gives users access to MEX Stores. Giving you the ability to take control of your Inventory Management while on the run
• Offline Functionality – Your Maintenance shouldn’t be limited to how far your internet reaches. The MEX App handles all different connections and scenarios, it will download the data that you need to your device and sync the data when it has a connection
• Customisation – Tailor the app to suit your needs through our God Mode administration interface, made available on the MEX App. Change Names, Add Custom Fields and enforce Mandatory Security
If you’re already a MEX customer the App is free to download and whilst in operation consumes a MEX User License.
If you’re not a customer you can have full access to the MEX Mobile App trial with our pre-loaded data.
*The Stores Module is an additional purchase to MEX, it has been incorporated into the demo version of the app to allow you to explore its functionality and benefits.