At STE Primo we recognize that privacy is important. This document outlines the types of personal information we collect when you use of STE Primo services. We hope this will help you make an informed decision about sharing personal information with us.
Personal information and other data we collect
* Your geographic country code (eg US,UK,IT etc) is determined from your network location on file uploads (no ipv4 or ipv6 addresses are recorded anywhere on system) and first time visits from the information sent by your browser (user agent). This is only kept for short periods and is used to help improve our service and measure usage. This data is not disclosed to any third parties.
* Email addresses are recorded and verified on registration for our free and/or premium services. We do not share/sell/transfer/give away etc our users email addresses! We hate spam as much as you do and only ever send email to you at account erification or if you want to recover account.
* Your network subnet (not the actuall address) is recorded on downloads for a duration of 24 hours in order to prevent abuse of the service by showing reCaptcha to heavy users. Country code from where the download occured is kept for 2 months after download in order to provide us with usage statistics and improve service.
* Browser language settings maybe used for the duration of the session to display the site in your preferred language.
3rd Party Advertising and Analytics
Google and the DoubleClick DART cookie:
* Google's use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to your users based on their visit to this sites and other sites on the Internet.
* We may use personal information to provide the services you've requested, including services that display customized content and advertising.
* We may also use personal information for auditing, research and analysis to operate and improve STE Primo technologies and services.
* We may share aggregated non-personal information with third parties outside of STE Primo, for example traffic trends with our advertising partners. No personal information will be shared.
* We may also share information with third parties in limited circumstances, including when complying with legal process, preventing fraud or imminent harm, and ensuring the security of our network and services.
* We offer you choices when we ask for personal information, whenever reasonably possible
* We make good faith efforts to provide you access to your personal information upon request and to let you correct such data if it is inaccurate and delete it, when reasonably possible.At STE Primo we value your privacy so if you have any problems with please contact us