The OC Streetcar app is the place to get all the project information you need in just a few swipes. The Orange County Transportation Authority (OCTA) is managing construction of the first modern streetcar system in Orange County. Construction is in progress with operations beginning in 2022 on a 4.15-mile route along Santa Ana Boulevard, 4th Street, and the Pacific Electric right-of-way to Harbor Boulevard in Garden Grove.
Features on this app include:
• Navigate your commute and discover detours using the interactive map.
• Filter real-time construction information by location.
• Check for general project news and updates.
• Find answers to frequently asked questions.
• View construction photos to see the progress of the project.
• Get in touch with and send questions to project team members.