Screen Mirroring App helps you to cast your android device on your smart TV screen. You can chromecast and mirror all the videos, audios and photos directly on your TV screen without losing its original quality and sound.
The Cast to TV application cast’s the full mobile screen on your smart TV without shifting or loading so you can play music, videos and pictures very easily from your Android device.
It is very easy to share your mobile screen on TV; it supports all kinds of smart TVs. It has a very good video decoding feature that easily supports you to airplay nearly all the video files in original quality which is stored in your device.
If you are a gamer and a content creator, you can cast your game play on your TV and present your work. In order to be able to use Screen Mirroring, your Smart TV should be able to support Wi-Fi connection. You can miracast any content with all types of format directly to your TV screen.
• Supports all kinds of TVs such as Samsung, TCL, Roku, MI, LG, Panasonic, Sony etc.
• Supports various wireless networks.
• Screencast in original video quality.
• Share your Android phone’s screen to your TV in any resolution.
• Screencast in original sound quality.
• No lagging or loading.
• Cast video game, presentations, video, photos, etc.
• Simple and easy user interface.
How to connect?
• Your TV should support wireless networks like Wi-Fi, etc.
• Your android device and TV should be connected to same Wi-Fi network.
• On Miracast or screencast of your TV.
• Search for nearby device, pair the device and connect.
Thanks to Screen Mirror for making our experience of Watching TV shows, films, videos and video games on eye-catching bigger screen.
Screen Mirroring App allows you to quickly and easily connect to your Smart TV, but you can also connect via Wi-Fi or HDMI.
Stream imported video from media player to your TV and experience the movies or shows in widescreen.
You can search for your favorite programs and series and easily broadcast them on your television screen.