Adobe Acrobat Reader is the most reliable, free global standard document management system available. View, edit, sign, and annotate PDF documents by working directly on the text.
Adobe Acrobat Reader is the free global standard for reliably viewing, signing, and commenting on PDF documents.
• Quickly open and view PDF documents.
• Search, scroll, and zoom in and out.
• Choose Single Page or Continuous scroll mode.
• Comment on PDFs directly using sticky notes and drawing tools.
• Annotate documents easily with highlights and markup texts.
• View and respond to activity in the comments list.
WORK WITH OTHERS AND SHARE PDFs
• Access shared documents quickly. Simply view, review, sign and send.
• Collaborate with others by adding your comments to shared PDFs.
• Receive activity notifications for files you’ve shared.
• Track pending actions for documents shared with you.
• Sharing PDFs is made effortless. Create links you can send by email.
WORK WITH SCANNED DOCUMENTS
• Access scanned PDFs that you’ve captured using the free Adobe Scan app.
• Upload and sign documents. Open your scans in Acrobat Reader to fill, sign, review, and share.
FILL AND SIGN FORMS
• Easily fill out and sign PDF forms and other documents by typing text into fields.
• PDF form filler feature lets you use your finger or stylus to add an e-signature to any document.
STORE AND PRINT FILES
• Sign into your free Adobe Document Cloud account to store and access files across devices.
• Star files to keep important documents at your fingertips.
• Connect to your Dropbox account and access other storage providers including Google Drive.
• Print documents directly from your device.
CONNECT TO GOOGLE DRIVE
• Access PDFs and other files stored on your Google Drive with ease.
• Create, view, edit, combine, compress, export, share, and star Google Drive files directly in Acrobat Reader.
Subscribe for even more PDF power. Subscriptions work across mobile and web.
• Organize and edit PDFs.
• Create PDF files from documents or images.
• Export PDFs to Microsoft Word, Excel, or PowerPoint.
• Compress PDFs to reduce file size.
• Combine files into one PDF.
• Protect PDFs with Password.
Adobe Acrobat Reader is a free PDF creator and document editor allows you to easily convert JPG files to PDF format and create and sign fillable PDF forms. Add your e-signature to shared documents and send them to colleagues for fast, efficient and paperless collaboration.
Adobe Acrobat Reader is a Microsoft Intune supported partner app and accommodates multiple identities.
Do Not Sell My Information: https://www.adobe.com/privacy/ca-rights.html