La Pocha PRO arrives on Android!
Pocha is a Spanish card deck game in which 5 players face each other. The rules of correspondence are equal to those of tute, but in pocha the objective is to guess the number of tricks. Pocha is also known as rotten in Latin America and as Oh Hell! in Anglo-Saxon countries.
With La Pocha PRO you'll have lots of fun: besides an incredible artificial intelligence, you'll be able to configure your own pocha including up to 10 different types of rounds. And, of course, without ads.
With La Pocha PRO you can:
- Play five pocha players
- Play to 11 different types of rounds: ONE, UP, DOWN, LAST PIN, AUCTION, NO BALL, HAND PINTA, OROS, CUPS, SWORDS and BASTOS
- Choose between two levels of difficulty
- Play three types of predetermined games: Short, Normal and Olympic
- Create your own pocha, choosing the rounds and the order
- Climb positions in the 5 available classifications (including the "Pochametro")
- Achieve the 18 achievements available
- Check your statistics
- Choose double score for gold rounds
- Regulate the speed of the game
- Activate or deactivate the sound
- See a mini-tutorial to play pocha
Pocha is Don Naipe's favorite game, so he has made an effort to offer you this version for Android phones and tablets (3.1 or higher).
If you still do not know how to play pocha, do not worry, La Pocha PRO includes a mini-tutorial to get started. It will be very easy to learn if you already know how to play tute. You can check the rules of the pocha in these links:
Contact us at [email protected]
to tell us your impressions, improvement suggestions or problem solving.
Do you like to hit the card? Producciones Don Naipe is a specialist in Spanish deck card games. You can find more information on our website: